Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sleek Makeup Ultra Matte Palette V2 Dark.

Ok, so I have been a fan of sleek makeup for a year or so now! Impressed by there pigmented eye shadows,lipsticks and blushes! so of course when I hear about a all matte eye-shadow palette being realest I couldn't wait to get my hands on one! (matte eye shadows being my favourite and hard to come buy in drugstore brands!)
The palette was available in two shades, V1-Brights and V2-Darks. Me being me, I got the dark palette as I don't really wear bright eye shadows!

These are the colours, I absolutely love them! 


Close ups of all the colours :)

Swatches in sunlight..

I have been using this palette ever since it came out! As you can see here a few of them don't look very pigmented which was a little disappointing as my au natural palette was really pigmented. however, they do look a lot better on the eyes, and more pigmented on the eyes. 
Good: 
  • easy to blend
  • most of them are well pigmented
  • awesome range of colours
  • the palette is sturdy and travel friendly
Bad:
  • they are a little chalky
  • a couple of the shades aren't as pigmented as I'd like (last two on the top row)
I defiantly don't regret buying this palette, and sleek is still one of my favourite makeup lines :) I'd recommend this palette to someone who wants to experiment with different colours but doesn't want to break the bank, at £7.99 it's a bargain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment